Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday September 27


Well not much to share today. I slept in till a little after 11:00 am this morning. No real reason, just felt like sleeping in. Then a quick trip to Publix to pick up a few groceries and refill a prescription of Rocco's. Once back home I prepared a late lunch of Homemade Steak and Cheese Quesadillas , refried beans, Mexican rice and sweet corn pudding. The rest of my afternoon was spent watching TV and watching my new fish swimming about until I decided to take a 4:00 pm nap. (Like I needed to sleep after getting up so late) This evening Adam decided we should go fishing at the Hathaway Bridge, so I tagged along to watch the guys. Rocco caught a WHOPPER 37 inch, over 20 pound Redfish. Too large to keep as the legal size is between 17 and 27 inches but boy what a fight. Rocco loved every minute of it. The huge fish was released unharmed. Once we returned home and relaxed, a few games of Wii archery, basketball and bowling finished out our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment