Thursday, February 18, 2010

Panama City Beach

Well we have 12 more days here in North Carolina then we are on our way to ST. Andrews State park in Panama City Beach Florida. It will be our third time volunteering at this park, but our first time doing so in a tent. We will arrive at the park March 4th. We are looking forward to arriving back at this park and will be doing so at the beginning of SPRING BREAK. For any of you familiar with Panama City Beach, then you know Spring Break is a busy, crowded time for the beach. But will enjoy every minute of it, I am sure. I won't be doing TOO much Blogging prior to that time as my blog is all about tent living/volunteering and not about living in North Carolina. Not to mention that there isn't much happening here to talk about and I don't want to bore you. So check back a little closer to our departure date and I will catch back up with my blog then.

No comments:

Post a Comment