Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Checking In

Just decided to add a blog post tonight to let everyone know I am still alive and well with 7 more days to go in North Carolina. Still very excited about our upcoming move and looking forward to getting back home. Baked a couple loaves of Honey wheat bread today that turned out quite yummy then my thoughts turned to baking at my campsite. Rocco suggested buying a camp oven or solar oven, and my suggestion was to build one instead. It sounds like so much more fun and a learning experience at the same time. So even though we are a week away from our adventure start, my thoughts are already there. The weather here has been mild the last couple days, but temps are going back down in the 20's Thursday evening. We even have a 30 percent chance of snow on Thursday. Hopefully its a low enough percentage to pass us by.
On a closing note, The Snowy Egret photo was taken by myself at St. Andrews State park last spring while we were volunteering there. He was posing so perfectly for me and it turned out a nice photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment