Friday, February 11, 2011

New Home




Well its been like forever since I added a post to my blog so here I go. Changed the name of my blog from seaside living to Florida Living as most of you know we bought a home in Panama City and moved off of the beach. Been busy since February 1st just getting all settled in. We installed a knob on the linen closet door in our master bathroom today. I said earlier on Facebook that only a new home owner could get excited about a closet door knob, Ha Ha. Rocco chose this knob as he liked the rustic iron look. Its been chilly and wet here lately and can hardly wait for better weather so we can start enjoying our new neighborhood. Was very gray Thursday but sun on the way for Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, congratulations to the two of you. It is always a great feeling to own your own little place in this world. Same me a spot for visits. I love to trash the homes of relatives - ha.
    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete